| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kumamoto in February is cool at 6.1 °C (42.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.2 °C (34.2 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry. Just 78.2mm (3.1in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:34 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 10:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Kumamoto February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kumamoto, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kumamoto: