| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kumamoto in January is cool at 4.9 °C (40.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.9 °C (49.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.2 °C (32.4 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 59.9mm (2.4in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:01 long and the longest day is 10:32 long with an average length of 10:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Kumamoto January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kumamoto, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kumamoto: