| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kumamoto in July is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in July is wet. A significant 392.7mm (15.5in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 13:46 long and the longest day is 14:16 long with an average length of 14:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Kumamoto July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kumamoto, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kumamoto: