| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kumamoto in June is really warm at 22.9 °C (73.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- In June the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in June is wet. A significant 392.8mm (15.5in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:09 long and the longest day is 14:18 long with an average length of 14:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Kumamoto June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kumamoto, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kumamoto: