| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kumamoto in March is a little cool at 9.6 °C (49.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.2 °C (59.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.1 °C (39.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in March is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly dry. Some 121.7mm (4.8in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Kumamoto March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kumamoto, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kumamoto: