| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kumamoto in May is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in May is dampish. A sizable 202.6mm (8in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:26 long and the longest day is 14:08 long with an average length of 13:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Kumamoto May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kumamoto, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kumamoto: